- Meets or exceeds all major fire protection specifications for Commercial Structures including ANSI/UL263, ASTM E119, CAN/ ULC-S101.
- Designed to provide an efficient solution to achieve bond strengths in excess of 430 psf (20.6 kpa), thus meeting the requirements of the current International Building Code (IBC) for buildings 75’ to 420’ feet (23 to 128 meters) tall.
- Provides up to 4 hour fire resistance ratings.
- Offers LEED building credits for recycled content.
- Offers the best fire resistance performance per unit thickness of any Medium Density Wet mix SFRM.
- Exceptional adhesion properties ensure long term performance in environments where limited abuse and aesthetic exposure is anticipated.
- The Portland cement- based formulation has proven its durability through the harshest of tests including blast overpressures of up to 1.88 atmospheres (2 bar) and subsequent fire exposure tests.
- Worldwide manufacturing facilities ensure timely availability.
Provides up to 4 hours rating on structural steel columns, beams, joists, trusses, floor and roof deck assemblies in commercial construction. Designed for use to exceed the 430 psf (20.6 kpa) requirement for high rise construction.
The durable surface and Portland cement based formulation of the product make it well suited for application in areas which may be subjected to high levels of abuse and such as mechanical rooms, perimeter steel structures, and parking garages.