Why to choose epoxy floors?
There are many reasons why to go for epoxy flooring, as being seamless innature, hygienic properties, slip resistance etc.
- Impact Resistance: Epoxy floors are generally used in areas of industry where goods are handled in specific spaces, such as production lines, warehouses, loading bays, and where compressive loads are generated by the movement of goods on trucks, pallets etc.
- Slip Resistance: Pedestrian traffic areas require varying degrees of slip resistance dependent on whether the environment is wet or dry.
- Fire Resistance: Fire escape routes, explosive production and storage areas underground carpark decks.
- Hygiene: Pharmaceutical, Automotive, food, beverage, chemical and electronics industries have very demanding sanitary requirements. These industries often need totally dust free and easily cleanable floors, without cracks or angled Corners.
- Chemical Resistant: Epoxy floor coverings provide an impermeable seal to protect floor from chemical attack.
Areas of Application of Epoxy Floor
- Chemical plants
- Pharmaceuticals Industries
- Food Processing Areas
- Bottling Plant
- Electric / Electronics Industries
- Computer Rooms
- Operation Theaters & Corridors
- Nuclear Power Plants
- Dairies & Breweries Laboratories
- Aerospace Industries
- Airport Hangers
- Picture Tube Manufacturing Plants
- Automobiles Workshops
- Fermentation Floor in tea Gardens
- Textile Mills
- Hotels & Restaurant