CBA™ is a binder suitable for bonding fresh cementitious materials to concrete, stone, wood, steel, ceramic and brick. Bonding new concrete to old epoxy base concrete is used on clean, hard and durable surfaces such as: steel, brick or glazed tile, ceramic, mosaic and concrete floors.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete and most building materials
- Obtaining excellent initial and final resistances
- Good tensile strength
- Stability against impact and wear
- Compatible with dry and wet substrate
- It has good moisturizing properties and impregnation of woven and non-woven fibers
- Low concentration and high penetrating power
- Insignificant smell and safe for users
- Easy mixing and long working time
- Can be applied with a roller or brush
- Adhesion of fresh concrete or mortar to hardened concrete vertically and in horizontal applications.
- Bonding of precast hardened concrete to hardened horizontal concrete
- Freight applications
- Buildings, roads, bridges, factories, etc.
- Dry or damp surfaces
- For internal or external use
- Compatible with reinforced concrete
- Suitable for planting steel rebar in wet holes and as a binder to cover or adjust the height of columns
Appearance of the product
|Initial setting time||
|final setting time||
-35 to 65 ℃
The work surface must be hard and free of loose particles. Dust, cement leachate, oil, grease, curing agent, fats, decomposable materials, and other materials that cause non-adhesion must be cleaned from the surface. Surface preparation can be done by spraying, sub or wire brush methods. Damage, surface holes and empty spaces should be leveled with appropriate repair materials suggested by the designer to save on glue consumption. Also, the work surface must be dry before implementation. Before performing CBA™, the desired surface should be cleaned using an electric vacuum cleaner. If pressurized water is used for preparation, make sure that there is no free water on the surface.
Mix component A and component B separately with a mixer at low speed. Pour the entire amount of component B into component A and gently mix mechanically for 3-5 minutes until a uniform color is obtained. To prepare smaller volumes, pour one volume of part B with 2 parts of volume A in a clean mixer container and mix properly. Always mix a certain amount of resin that is consumed within the desired performance time. Apply a thin layer of CBA™ product evenly on the surface using a roller or metal brush, so that all surfaces are completely covered.
Mixing of resins should be done according to the procedure recommended by the manufacturer according to the technical specifications of the project. All the components of the resin must be mixed at the right temperature and in sufficient quantity until the material reaches a uniform state.
The glue should not be applied at a temperature lower than 5 degrees Celsius.
Do not dilute the product with solvent because it causes a drop in resistance.
The age of the substrate concrete should be between 21 and 28 days, which depends on its curing and drying conditions.
Technical documentation request