- Part of the most widely specified Dry Mix Spray family throughout the world for over forty years.
- Meets or exceeds all major fire protection specifications for Commercial structures including ANSI/ UL 263, ASTM E119, and CAN/ ULC-S101.
- Provides up to 4 hour fire resistance ratings.
- Exceptionally high recycled content (67% pre-consumer) and other environmentally friendly characteristics provide significant LEED credits.
- Inorganic material formulation does not promote mold or fungal growth.
- Portland cement-based formulation makes it suitable to remain exposed to a variety of extreme weather environments during construction, providing exceptional flexibility to sequencing and scheduling of projects.
- Low pressure, pneumatic spray application equipment requires less manpower to operate.
- High thermal and acoustical properties provide thermal insulation and noise abatement capabilities.
Applied directly to decking, steel beams, columns or concrete surfaces for concealed commercial environments which may be exposed for prolonged periods of time during the construction cycle.