- Easy implementation
- For manual and machine installation
- Applicable up to 50 mm in one layer
- Very high shrinkage behavior
- No need for adhesion primer even if applied manually
- Low penetration
- Only need to add water
- High initial resistance
- Fast setting
- No steel corrosion
- Applicable in several layers
- Frost resistant
- Absence of excess chlorides
- Fast application to clean and dry surfaces
- Can be used to repair all kinds of structures
- Bridge decks and highway overlays
- Repair of concrete joints
- Structural repair of concrete parking lots and dams
- Horizontal repair of concrete and mortars
- Formation of walls and restoration of marine structures
- Internal and external applications
- In 25Kg bags
25 Kg bags
|Maximum grain size||
2.5 to 2.7 liters of water per 25 kg powder package
|compressive strength (1 days)||
|compressive strength (7 days)||
|compressive strength (28 days)||
The concrete surface must be free of dirt, loose materials, surface contamination and materials that reduce adhesion. Steel rebar should also be free of dust, concrete and materials that reduce adhesion or cause corrosion.
Afzir’s polymer base repairer must be mixed with a mixer at low speed. Only if small amounts are used, the product can be mixed by hand. For this purpose, pour water in a specific and predetermined proportion in a suitable container for stirring and while stirring it slowly, add the restorative powder to the water, then stir the mixture with a mixer for at least 3 minutes.
If an adhesive primer has been used, apply the repair mortar in a wet manner. The repair mortar should be applied to the substrate predetermined between the minimum and maximum thickness of the layer, and then pressure is applied to it using a trowel to compact it.
Keep Afzir’s one-component polymer mortar in its original, waterproof packaging in a dry and cool environment.
- Allergic reactions can cause eye damage for susceptible people.
- In case of contact with eyes or skin, wash immediately with plenty of water and consult a doctor.
- The use of gloves and protective glasses is recommended.
Technical documentation request