WNCS™ nano water-repellent coating product is a nano waterproofing material for building facades, which is used to make all kinds of natural and artificial stone impermeable or water-repellent and dust-proof. The particles of modified hydrophobic silanes that make up this type of nano stone facade materials have a diameter of 1 to 100 nanometers using nano technology. So, this category of nano waterproofing stone facade of the building can cover the surface of the stone in a molecular or nanometer form. For this purpose, in case of impregnating the stone with this type of stone-faced waterproofing nano coating, all points of the stone surface will benefit from properties such as hydrophobicity, dust proofness, impermeability, etc. Therefore, after the accurate and correct implementation of the hydrophobic nano coating (WNCS™ code), the stone will be protected from any damage caused by water penetration, chemicals, natural pollutants, etc., such as corrosion, scaling, weathering, freezing, fugue growth, mold growth, etc. will be safe. In this way, the durability and useful life of the stone coated with the nano waterproofing coating of the facade has been greatly increased and there will be no need for repairs or continuous maintenance of the facade of the building. This type of facade waterproofing coating is mainly used for the purpose of waterproofing all kinds of natural and artificial stones such as marble, granite, travertine, etc. in the stone facade of the building. The implementation of nano stone-faced water-repellent coating, such as nano-firebrick insulation and nano-brick insulation, is simple and can only be implemented with simple tools such as spray, brush or roller. The ease of carrying out this type of waterproofing of the stone facade of the building has made it unnecessary to have an executive or a skilled and specialized workforce to carry out the waterproofing operation.
The price of nano stone
The price of Nano façade stone is based on a kilogram unit in the market. Fluctuations in the market, the type of materials that make up nano stone materials, the country of manufacture, the type of brand, etc. are among the factors influencing the price changes of nano stones. For this purpose, it is not possible to provide a single price as the price of WNCS™ hydrophobic nano coating. Therefore, it is suggested that you contact our experts in Afzir retrofitting for advice and to inquire about the exact price of nano stone-face waterproofing or other protective coatings and sealing materials.
- Suitable for all types of natural and artificial stone surfaces
- Based on nano technology
- Contains very fine nano particles with a diameter of 1 to 100 nm
- Water repellency
- Keeping the surfaces clean due to reducing the penetration of pollution
- Ease of implementation
- Fast setting
- Resistant to environmental conditions
- Maintaining the breathability of the stone
- No change in the appearance of the stone
- Suitable for all types of natural and artificial stone surfaces, including marble, granite, travertine, etc.
Modified alkaline silane
How to prepare the surface
Before applying this product, the surface must be cleaned of any contamination such as oil, dust, paint, etc. Note that the surface must be completely dry.
Stages of implementation of coverage
WNCS™ coating is easy to apply. The steps of applying nano stone hydrophobic coating are as follows:
- WNCS™ coating is a ready-to-use product and you can apply it on the stone without dilution.
- WNCS™ coating can be done using spray, brush and polish on the desired surface.
- It should be noted that if the surface dries after applying the material, the material should not be applied to the surface again.
- After the materials dry, the surface can be used.
- After applying nano materials and drying them, you should never apply nano materials to the surface again.
- To ensure the complete coverage and distribution of materials on the surface.
- Store in dry places
- Keep covered and dry in the environment
- Store at a temperature of 5 to 40 degrees Celsius
- Avoid product freezing
- After each use, the lid of the container should be sealed well
- The shelf life of the product is a maximum of 1 year
Technical documentation request