- Unmatched testing to meet all major Specifications & Approvals,
including API, NFPA and FM, among others.
- Proven durability with over 30 years of service.
- Easiest high density fire protection material to install.
- Superior physical properties when evaluated to all major ASTM test methods to ensure durability.
- Lightweight formulation results in reduced dead loads
(approximately one-third that of concrete).
- Prevents concrete spalling under impact and thermal shock.
- Continuous R&D development and unmatched manufacturer support.
- Worldwide manufacturing ensures availability.
- Global network of applicators.
Afzir high density SFRM provides efficient, reliable, durable and comprehensive protection to structures within petrochemical facilities. Its superior physical properties are demonstrated by its ability to withstand extreme industrial environments and to provide fire protection in the event of a catastrophic fire. The Afzir high density SFRM system has been specifically designed for use on steel beams, columns, vertical and horizontal steel vessels, and vessel skirts. Each structure within the facility requires its own unique step-by-step process.