Vinyl ester mortar is designed to provide maximum resistance to aggressive chemical environments and is one of the most corrosion resistant materials on the market. Vinyl ester resists concentrated oxidizing acids such as nitric acid up to 50%, sulfuric acid up to 75%, hydrochloric acid up to 36%, phosphoric acid up to 85%, sodium hydroxide up to 50% and sodium hypochlorite. It is also resistant to hydrofluoric acid (with carbon base filler) and many concentrated alkalis and salts. The ingredients of this mortar include vinyl ester resin, accelerator, catalyst, and filler, which are supplied in two parts, powder and liquid, which must be mixed in the right proportion before use.
You can contact our experts to know how to buy vinyl ester mortar (ARVMTM code) based on vinyl ester resin.
- Resistant to strong oxidizing agents, acids, alkalis and bleaches and solvents.
- High thermal resistance
- No wear and tear
- High adhesion, tensile and compressive strength.
- Improving physical properties
- build floors, tiling, etc.
- Protective coating of surfaces that are in the vicinity of destructive chemicals.
- Protective covering of wells, reservoirs, trenches and towers
- Protective coating of food factories
- Protective cover for laboratories, textile, steel
- Protective cover of pulp and paper factories
- Protective cover of chemical and detergent factories
- Protective cover of chemical fertilizer factories
- Protective covering of sulfuric acid and sulfur production plants and their storage tanks
- In 50Kg pockets
|1.7-1.75 gr per cc|
All surfaces must be clean, dry and free from dust, dirt, grease, oil and other contaminants.
- Stir the resin thoroughly before use. Pour the liquid into a suitable container and add accelerator, catalyst, promoter and powder according to the mentioned mixing plan and mix thoroughly with a spatula or trowel. The mixing operation should be continued until a uniform mixture is obtained.
- Make sure all the mortar from the mixing bowl is used before preparing another batch.
- Note: The catalyst should never be in direct contact with the accelerator. Explosion is possible.
setting and curing
- Vinyl ester has a self-hardening property that occurs when powder, liquid, accelerator, catalyst and promoter are mixed together.
- Initial setting occurs in 2 hours at 30°C.
- Final setting occurs in 24-36 hours at 30°C.
- Curing time is 7 days at 30°C.
This product may cause skin damage, use personal safety equipment such as gloves, goggles and work clothes when working. In case of possible contact with the skin, eyes and mucous membranes, immediately wash the area with plenty of warm water and see a doctor.
Technical documentation request