Epoxies are polymer materials that begin life as liquids and are converted to the solid polymers by a chemical reaction. An epoxy based polymer is mechanically strong, chemically resistant to degradation of the chemical elements in the solid form and highly adhesive during conversion from liquid to solid. There are a wide range of basic epoxy chemicals from which an epoxy system can be formulated. Epoxies are known for their excellent adhesion, chemical and heat resistance, good to excellent mechanical properties and very good electrical insulating properties. Almost any property can be modified.
The usage of epoxy flooring in all floors is strongly recommended. Because the use of this product can protect the main body of the floor against corrosion and damage, and also protect the concrete surface against damage.
Compatibility with other protective coatings
If in a project epoxy flooring has been used as a coating and after a while it is decided to re-cover it, the following products can be used for re-coating:
Alkyd, phenolic alkyd, alkyd silicon and urethane alkyd
If another layer is to be applied immediately after applying the epoxy floor primer, the following protective coatings can be used:
- Resistance to chemicals and destructive substances
- Good resistance to mechanical forces
- Good adhesion to concrete surfaces
- Seamless run and crack
- Solvent resistant
- Ability to run on a variety of concrete, metal and stone surfaces
- Ideal chemical properties
- High abrasion and compressive strength
- Epoxy flooring in the military industry
- Petrochemical epoxy flooring
- Epoxy flooring for chemical and electronics factories
- Epoxy flooring packaging industry
- Epoxy flooring for industrial and pharmaceutical factories
- Textile epoxy flooring
- Industrial epoxy flooring for refrigerators
- Epoxy flooring for power plants and slaughterhouses
- Epoxy flooring for workshops and gyms
- Epoxy flooring of hospitals
- In weights of 160 to 300 grams per square meter and 50 and 100 mm in width
- Gray (Available in other colors)
Gray (Available in other colors)
Initial setting time
|Final setting time||
Technical documentation request
Frequently Asked Questions
How many components is epoxy flooring made of?
It is made of a combination of two components of solvent-free epoxy resin and hardener or polyamine hardener.
How does epoxy flooring prevent cracks in the entire surface?
Because epoxy flooring is impregnated continuously and without interruption between work, there is no seam or gap in the work surface.
What products do you suggest to replace epoxy flooring with new flooring?
If in a project epoxy flooring has been used as a coating and after a while it is decided to re-cover it, it is possible to use alkyd, phenolic alkyd, alkyd silicon and urethane alkyd, two-component epoxy, polyurethane, acrylic for Reused cover.
What is used to make the paint in the middle epoxy flooring?
Polyamine is used with pigments with high warp and resistance.
Epoxy coating is used for what surfaces?
Epoxy flooring can be used for various concrete, metal and stone surfaces.
What tools are used to impregnate flooring with epoxy flooring?
Rollers, brushes or pistols are used to coat the floors with epoxy.
What colors are available in epoxy flooring?
This product is gray in color and is also available in a variety of colors.
How long does it take for the epoxy floor covering to set?
Epoxy flooring product reaches initial setting between 6-8 hours and final setting after 7 days.