FRP profiles and composite sections are suitable materials to be used in structures that are exposed to extremely corrosive environments or with high magnetic levels. This material, with its excellent properties of FRP and their good durability in harsh environments, can be a good alternative to steel and concrete in various structures.
FRP Grating and Profiles Properties
- Light weight with high strength. Easy to cut and install.
- Being made with no metal, never rust and corrode.
- Anti-flaming and nonmagnetic insulation.
- Impact resistance, liable to warp due to lack of hard materials.
- Varied design and specifications is suit for your demand.
- Anti-skidding with slightly elastic, comfortable in stepping it.
- Long service cycle, and free for maintaining.
- Colors for chosen, excellent appearance.
FRP Grating and Profiles Applications
– chemical processing
– food & beverage
– oil & gas
– metals & mining
– pulp & paper
– water parks
– IT server farms
– shipping centers
– transportation facilities
– water & waste treatment, and
– numerous architectural uses.