- Dense uniform fabric, good softness
- Easy to shape, good structure
- Light weight, high strength, high modulus, anti-corrosion, and conductive.
Mainly used in strengthening and retrofitting of structures and their components such as beams, columns, bridges, pipes, silos, etc.
- The carbon fiber unidirectional fabric is of light weight, and the density is only 1/4 of that of steel;
- The carbon fiber unidirectional fabric is of high strength that 1mm of the fabric, without increasing weight and sectional size of the original structure, will have the effect of reinforcement;
- The carbon fiber unidirectional fabric is of high flexibility that it can cover structures with special shape closely and it can be operated in a narrow space;
- Operation and application of the carbon fiber unidirectional fabric is convenient and efficient, and it requires no large machines, tools or wet construction;
- The carbon fiber unidirectional fabric is of strong applicability that it can be applied for reinforcement in various structures made of concrete, masonry and wood;
- The carbon fiber unidirectional fabric can resistant to a variety of harsh environment that it is of corrosion resistance, acid resistance, alkali resistance and salt tolerance;
- The carbon fiber unidirectional fabric is pollution-free, non-toxic and tasteless;
Carbon Fiber has the specification of 1.5K, 3K, 6K, 12K, 18K, chopped fiber, etc. which widely applied in aerospace, sport goods, medical equipment, infrastructure, and boat building industries.