- Special epoxy base glue for steel jacket reinforcement
- Very high initial and final adhesion strength
- in two types of high viscosity (gel) and low viscosity (liquid)
- It is easy to mix and use
- Very good resistance under permanent loads
- Adheres well to all types of concrete surfaces.
- hardening without shrinkage (cracking)
- Resistant to impact and temperature changes
- Excellent chemical stability
- The steel jacket epoxy glue, which has very high adhesive properties, is used to stick steel sheets to various types of concrete surfaces, in the steel jacket strengthening system.
- Buckets A=20 kg and B=10 kg
-40 to 65 ℃
First, shake each component well. Add component B to component A and mix using a slow spin drill (up to 400 rpm) equipped with a suitable stirrer for three minutes, or until streaks of color disappear and a uniform mixture is obtained. After obtaining a uniform mixture, the steel sheets should be installed on the concrete member using epoxy glue.
Technical documentation request