Fiber self-leveling mortar based on cement with reinforced steel fibers is self-leveling floor and is applied with a thickness of 3 to 10 mm. The wear resistance of flooring and self-leveling cement mortar is high.
This mortar has the ability to disperse and flow and has no shrinkage. Fiber self-leveling mortar, due to the presence of organic adhesives, creates a significant cohesion and adhesion strength on the surface under the work, which after hardening obtains a high resistance against the compressive forces. The advantages of this product include being resistant to water penetration, being the same color as concrete, high tensile strength, easy to implement, dustproof, preventing sound from passing through, proper flexibility, and finally creating a uniform and smooth surface.
Using self-leveling fiber floor mortar has many advantages:
There is no need to add too much water, which means less material is needed for implementation.
It creates a very smooth surface, with high strength and performance, which makes it a good base for other flooring, also the fiber self-leveling mortar is smooth and strong enough to be used as a floor covering on its own.
Not only can it be used for leveling concrete, but it can also be placed on any other surface such as ceramic tiles or even plywood. It dries quickly.
- It offers excellent resistance up to 10 mm thickness.
- Excellent adhesion to applied surfaces
- Easy implementation of self-leveling mortar
- It is flexible and does not affect vibrations.
- No contraction
- Resistant to mechanical effects, water and chemicals
- Excellent freeze and thaw stability
- It is designed to install underfloor heating elements.
- Can be used for light vehicles
- Use as the ultimate self-leveling flooring
- Internal and external places
- Factory and warehouse floors
- shopping center
- Parking and garage
- In loading sheds
- Gas stations
- Balcony and terrace
- Repairing and increasing the life of damaged industrial concrete floors
- In 25Kg bags
Final setting time
|compressive strength (7 days)||
|compressive strength (28 days)||
flexural strength (28 days)
Preparation of the substrate
The surface must be dry, healthy, free of moisture and substances such as dust, oil, paint, silicone, drying agents and detergents that prevent adhesion. The surface temperature should be at least +10 degrees Celsius. Loose material on the surface must be removed. Cracks on the surface must be repaired by Afzir’s floor concrete repair mortar. The prepared substrate should be wetted with water and evenly saturated, leaving standing water on the surface. Cold joints and small cracks (up to 1 mm) can be filled with filler mortar.
Method of execution of fiber self-leveling mortar
Pour a 25 kg bag of fiber self-leveling mortar into a bucket containing 6.3-6.8 liters of clean water and stir for 3-5 minutes until a uniform mixture is obtained. To obtain excellent adhesion, Afzir’s floor leveling mortar should be used as a primer on the substrate with a brush. The mixture should be applied with a trowel on the wet primer. After application, trapped air should be released with a bubble roller. Under normal conditions, the leveling mortar is ready for pedestrian traffic after 48 hours, and for vehicular traffic after 72 hours. For heavy traffic conditions, you have to wait 7 days.
Spread fiber self-leveling mortar in a layer of 3 to 10 mm with a large metal trowel or with a rubber spreader Due to its extraordinary self-leveling properties, it quickly loses trowel marks etc. Gives.
Whenever a second layer is required, it should not be applied (at +23°C) before walking on the first layer (approximately 3 hours).
- Self-leveling mortar contains cement that causes an irritating alkaline reaction in contact with sweat or other body fluids.
- Allergic reactions can cause eye damage for susceptible people.
- In case of contact with eyes or skin, wash immediately with plenty of water and consult a doctor.
- The use of gloves and protective glasses is recommended.
Technical documentation request