- Low viscosity repair mortar
- High adhesion and durability
- Easy and convenient implementation of repair mortar when the density of reinforcement is high
- The possibility of applying mortar with a thickness of 200 mm
- Non-separation of mortar granulation
- Repair mortar without shrinkage
- Absence of chlorine and harmful chemicals in mortar composition
- Low permeability to water and chloride
- The possibility of mortar execution as a shot
- High resistance to melting or freezing
- Afzir Reinforcement Company recommends PRM™200 mortar for spreading or pumping concrete behind the mold or inside the repair area.
- First component: 25 kg bag
- Second component: 5 liters of liquid
- Gray liquid (after mixing)
Initial setting time
|final setting time||
In general, the use of this fluid mortar for concrete structures is used to prevent corrosion and cracking and shrinkage of concrete in a large volume and in different places, including:
- Columns, beams, piers, concrete bridges
- sea structures
- Sewage treatment plant and concrete facilities
- Floors of industrial structures
- Horizontal alignment of internal and external concrete surfaces
- It can also be used in places where a lot of reinforcement is used and it is difficult to access with mechanical devices for spraying mortar. The 28-day compressive strength of concrete is obtained at a temperature of 23 degrees Celsius.
It is used to repair the components of concrete buildings that are difficult to access. This repair mortar is used to significantly reduce and minimize cracking and shrinkage of concrete, it can be used in any concrete layer up to 200 mm thick. When this mortar is mixed with the liquid component, it forms a fluid mortar that shows good resistance to repairs in a large volume and area and does not combine with carbon and sulfate.
The desired surface must be completely clean and smooth to create high adhesion. During the use of PRM™ 200, the substrate must be completely dry, free of dust, oil and grease, paint and bubbles according to standard methods. The substrate must be wet 24 hours before applying the mortar.
We combine powder (part A) and liquid (part B) in a mechanical mixer at low speed to obtain a homogeneous and uniform composition without bubbles.
The duration of using the prepared mortar is maximum 60 minutes and the ambient temperature should be 20 degrees Celsius. It should be considered that no mortar or water is added to the prepared liquid mortar.
Tools and mixers should be cleaned with water immediately after use. Cleaning of dried and left materials will be possible only by mechanical method.
Safety tips for working with polymer mortar with low viscosity:
- Using a mask due to the creation of suspended particles in the air
- Use gloves to prevent skin allergies
- Use safety glasses to prevent eye irritation
- Use of protective clothing/gloves and goggles in environments exposed to chemicals
- The environment should be well ventilated In case of skin contact, wash with soap and water
- Contact with eyes should be washed immediately with plenty of water
- In case of breathing problems during use, consult a doctor
Low viscosity polymer mortar storage conditions:
It can be used up to 12 months after production in special packaging, in case of storage, the packages should be kept on protective pallets in a dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Technical documentation request