- Create high resistance very quickly
- Operable only 2 hours after installation for all traffic levels
- Great user features
- The highest possible thickness by adding sand
- High initial and final resistance
- Excellent adhesion and durability
- Ultra-low shrinkage for durability
- Reduction of mortar cracking tendency due to contraction of PAN fibers
- Excellent resistance to freezing
- Very good protection against reinforcement due to very low water absorption and good resistance to carbonation
- Adequate slip resistance even in unfavorable conditions
- Very high resistance to hydrocarbons
- bedding small to medium traffic levels
- The bed of stones on the sides of roads and sidewalks
- Staining of horizontal repair areas
- Staining of sloping areas
- Traffic management optimization
- For internal and external usage
- Can be used in cold temperature conditions or in cold storage warehouses
- Can be installed in harsh environmental conditions
- 25Kg bags
Maximum grain size
Chloride ion content
|Modulus of elasticity||
compressive strength (28 days)
|Flexural strength (28 days)||
Preparation of the substrate
The concrete must be completely sound, cured and clean for full adhesion. All traces of dust, oil, etc. must be removed from the surface of concrete and mortar.
Damaged or contaminated concrete must be removed to obtain an even surface. Cleaning methods without impact/vibration such as shot blasting or sand blasting with strong water pressure are recommended. Gradation should be clearly visible on the concrete surface of the structure after surface preparation.
Cut the edges of the repair surface to a depth of at least 10 mm. If the steel reinforcement is visible, clean it at least 2 degrees. Make sure the back of the bar is clean as well.
Damaged armatures or sections of them that are lower than the safety level need to be replaced due to structural reasons. Ensure a 2 cm cover when additional rebar is installed. Although the concrete restorer of high-traffic surfaces can be applied at temperatures of minus 10°C, the substrate must be at least 0°C and at most 30°C. Frozen substrates must be de-iced immediately before applying the concrete repairer of high-traffic surfaces. Ensure that any metal parts eg rebars and frames are defrosted above the freezing point. Try to keep the temperature the same during installation and curing.
It is strongly recommended that intact packages be used for compounding and damaged and opened packages should not be used.
First, pour the potable water into the mixing bowl and then slowly and continuously add about 2/3 of the high-traffic concrete repair powder (TRM™400) to the water. Continue stirring for at least 1 minute. After 1 minute, pour the rest of the powder into the mixture and continue stirring until a uniform mortar is obtained.
Mix the high-traffic concrete repairer (TRM™ 400) with a suitable mixer. The mixing time is about 3-4 minutes until a uniform plastic consistency is obtained. Use only clean, unpolluted water.
The amount of water required for the mixture:
3.1 to 3.6 liters per 25 kg package is required for plastic consistency.
Concrete substrates and other metal surfaces that come into contact with concrete repair for heavy traffic surfaces (TRM™ 400) must be de-iced.
The prepared substrate should be soaked 24 hours before applying concrete on high traffic surfaces or at least 2 hours before.
For optimal handling of the temperature during the installation of concrete, high-traffic surfaces should be between -10 and +30 degrees Celsius.
Pour the high-traffic concrete product (TRM™ 400) on the pre-moistened surface in an abundant amount to create compaction. In order to ensure optimal adhesion, apply a layer of grout of the product to the pre-soaked substrate before repair work. Pour high-traffic concrete on the surface. In working conditions below -10 degrees Celsius, cover the product with insulating materials or dry cloth until it hardens completely. It is not recommended to use this product in temperatures below -10 degrees Celsius.
About 78 packages are needed to produce one cubic meter of mortar. A 25 kg pack produces about 12.9 liters of mortar.
Tools and mixer should be cleaned with water after use. The processed materials should be cleaned mechanically.
Complete processing is achieved in 28 days after installation at a constant temperature of 23 degrees.
20 minutes at 20 degrees Celsius (ambient and substrate temperature)
Technical documentation request