Super Laminate Advantages
Super laminates offer three major advantages over conventional laminate strips:
- By combining unidirectional and/or biaxial fabrics, the laminates offer strength in both longitudinal and transverse directions; this is a tremendous advantage that opens the door to many new
applications as discussed later.
- They are much thinner than conventional laminates; with a typical thickness of 0.025 inches (0.66 mm), they can fit into a cylinder with a diameter as small as 8 inches (200 mm).
- The number and design of the layers of fabrics can be adjusted to produce an endless array of products that can significantly save construction time and money.
Super Laminate Properties
• The production of super laminates at the highest level of quality control
• Several layers of carbon fabrics could be placed in each laminate
• Anti-corrosive fibers such as glass and polyester can be placed on both sides of the laminate
• Provide resistance and waterproofing at the same time
• Anti-corrosion system capable of resisting all kinds of chemicals
• Can be installed suing non-toxic and odorless resins in poorly ventilated conditions